Virtual Desktop Infrastructure, or VDI, is the ultimate remote work solution for businesses. With the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, remote work has become the new global norm. Thankfully, this pandemic will eventually come to an end, but many experts predict that the landscape of the modern workforce will change forever. Companies that previously maintained a completely on-site workforce are now seeing the true benefits of having a remote workforce, including decreased overhead costs, increased flexibility, increased productivity, and more.
There are countless advantages that come along with having a remote workforce, but implementing a remote strategy needs to be done the right way if your company wants to reap the benefits. The problem is creating an IT strategy to support a remote workforce on your own is daunting, time-consuming, and constantly evolving, so why attempt it on your own?
On May 20th, 2020 at 10 A.M. EDT, Michael Ohayon (COO, Webair) and Adam Jull (Founder & CEO, IMSCAD Cloud) teamed up for a webinar, “Continuity or Chaos: Is Your Business Equipped to Handle the Complexities of a Remote Workforce?” During the webinar, our expert speakers discussed:
- The current climate and future of remote work
- The difference between Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) and Desktop-as-a-Service (DaaS)
- How procuring a VDI solution can provide an efficient, cost-effective option to deploy your remote workforce strategy
- How Webair and IMSCAD Cloud work in tandem to offer customized remote work solutions
- The operational and cost advantages of utilizing a virtual desktop solution over purchasing or maintaining equipment
Want to learn how Webair’s VDI solutions can help your business tackle the complexities of managing a remote workforce? Click the link below and speak to an expert today!