INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In connection with the Services, we may collect the following types of information from you:
Personally Identifiable Information (user-provided information)
Personally identifiable information (“personal information”) is any information that may be used to identify or contact you personally, such as your name, email address, gender, phone number, postal or other physical address. We collect any information you provide when you use the Services. For example, when you order Services, we may collect basic information about you such as your name, username, password, email address, physical address, phone number, date of birth, and other personal and business demographic, billing or contact information. You may also provide us with certain employment information in connection with an application for employment with Webair. In some cases, you may have previously provided your information to Webair (if, for example, you are a former employee).
We use the information you provide to provide you with the Services; to communicate with you; to operate, maintain, and enhance the Services; and to fulfill your specific requests. For example, if you send us an email message requesting information about Webair, we will use your email address and other information you supply to respond to your request. If you send us a resume or curriculum vitae (CV) to apply online for a position with Webair, we will use the information that you provide to identify potential job opportunities. Your personal information is not used for other purposes, unless we obtain your permission, or unless otherwise required or permitted by law or professional standards.
Webair only collects "sensitive" personal information when the relevant individuals voluntarily provide us with this information. Sensitive information includes personal information regarding a person's race, ethnicity, political beliefs, trade union membership, religious or similar beliefs, physical or mental health, sexual life or criminal record. Please use your discretion when providing sensitive information to Webair, and do not provide sensitive information to Webair, unless you thereby consent to Webair’s use of that information for its legitimate business purposes and consent to the transfer and storage of such information to and in Webair databases. If you have any questions about whether the provision of sensitive information to Webair is, or may be, necessary or appropriate for particular purposes, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Non-Personal Information (automatically collected information which doesn’t identify the user).
- Web Beacons: When you use our website, we may employ web beacons (small pieces of data that are embedded in images on the pages of websites) which are used to track the online usage patterns of our users anonymously. No personally identifiable information from your account is collected using these web beacons. In addition, we may also use web beacons in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened by recipients. The information is used to analyze the traffic patterns on the website, such as the frequency with which our user visit various pages of our website, which ultimately leads to improvements and better content in connection with the Services.
- Log Files: Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you access a web page. When you use our website, our servers automatically record certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit the website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use the information that we collect from you to:
- Provide, operate, maintain and improve the Services;
- Enable you to access and use the Services, including uploading, downloading, collaborating on and sharing content and sending emails on your behalf;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Provide and deliver the services and features you request, process and complete transactions, and send you related information, including purchase confirmations and invoices;
- Respond to your comments, questions, and requests and provide customer service and support;
- Communicate with you about services, features, surveys, newsletters, offers, promotions, contests and events, and provide other news or information about us and our select partners;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the Services and for marketing or advertising purposes;
- Investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorized access to the Services, and other illegal activities;
- Personalize and improve the Services, and provide content, features, and/or advertisements that match your interests and preferences or otherwise customize your experience on the Services;
- Link or combine with other information we receive from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service;
- Enable you to communicate, collaborate, and share files with users you designate;
- For other purposes about which we notify you.
If you opt-in for particular services or communications, such as an e-newsletter, you will be able to unsubscribe at any time by following the instructions included in each communication. If you decide to unsubscribe from a service or communication, we will try to remove your information promptly, although we may require additional information before we can process your request.
If you have submitted personal information to Webair, under most circumstances you have the right to reasonable access to that data to correct any inaccuracies. You can also make a request to update or remove information about you and we will make all reasonable and practical efforts to comply with your request, so long as it is consistent with applicable law and professional standards. To request access to or correction, updating, or removal of your personal information please contact us at email@example.com.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
- We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or subpoena.
- We may share non-personally identifiable with third parties with whom we work who help us deliver promotions, offers and ads, and to improve the relevancy such promotions, offers and ads.
CROSS BORDER TRANSFER
Webair is a US corporation and may transfer certain personal information across geographical borders to other Webair facilities. Webair may also store personal information in a jurisdiction other than where you are based and such jurisdiction may not provide the same level of protection for your personal information as your home country. By providing your information to Webair, you are consenting to this transfer and/or storage of your information across borders. Each Webair location is required to safeguard personal data in accordance with its contractual obligations and data protection legislation applicable to its provision of services. Your personal information will only be transferred if appropriate or suitable safeguards are in place. If you are located in the EU you may have additional rights. You can find more information below.
REORGANIZATION OR SALE OF BUSINESS
If we are involved in a reorganization, merger, acquisition or sale of our assets, your information may be transferred as part of that deal. We will notify you (for example, via a message to the email address associated with your account) of any such deal and outline your choices in that event.
Your personal information is protected for your privacy and security. We safeguard the security and confidentiality of the data you send us with physical, technical, and managerial procedures. Please be aware that, despite out best efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure the security of the information you transmit to us.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites owned by third parties. Your use of such websites is at your own risk and is subject to the terms of those websites. We have no control over websites that are not ours, and we are not responsible for any changes to or content on them. We assume no responsibility for the content of or services offered by linked third party websites, and make no representations regarding the accuracy of the materials on such websites. Statements made on third party websites linked to or from our websites reflect only the views of their authors and not of us Inclusion on our websites of any third party content or a link to a third party website is not an endorsement of that content or third party website, or any products or services offered thereon.
EU-U.S. AND SWISS-U.S. PRIVACY SHIELD FRAMEWORKS
Webair participates in the EU-U.S. and the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Frameworks as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding certain personal information received by Webair in the U.S. from European Union member countries and Switzerland. Please see our Privacy Shield Policy at http://www.webair.com/privacy-shield/ for information about Webair’s data practices regarding personal information it receives from European Union member countries and Switzerland pursuant to the respective Privacy Shield frameworks. To learn more about the Privacy Shield program generally, and to view Webair’s certification, please visit https://www.privacyshield.gov/.
CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE ANY PRIVACY QUESTIONS OR CONCERN