Ensure your mission-critical data and applications are sufficiently protected, readily accessible, and reliably stored.
At any given moment, users can have their emails, files, or calendar items deleted or replaced, and businesses could fall victim to a cyberattack.
Webair’s fully managed Backups-as-a-Service (BaaS) with Veeam Office 365 backup provides customers with comprehensive backup services and long-term archiving that:
- Ensure essential data is sufficiently redundant and accessible at all times
- Secure backup environments from malicious attackers on a reliable, fully-compliant off-site infrastructure
- Enhance the flexibility of critical data storage as your business grows
Fill out the form and a Webair expert will reach out to discuss your backup needs and how our Office 365 backup solutions ensure high-performance, secure, and scalable data storage and recovery.
Get In Touch
Full Transparency and Seamless Management – At Your Fingertips
Webair’s CloudPanel provides customers with complete transparency into their backup infrastructure, offering multiple solutions for data recovery, including:
- Restoring data to Office 365;
- Restoring data to local / client-owned exchange servers;
- Exporting data to .PST files
This powerful service provides web-based and downloadable software with full-file browsing capabilities of all backups to allow for “time-machine”-esque searching as well as the ability to restore specific files, emails, or user’s data in its previous state.
Protection for the Evolving Enterprise IT Landscape
Since Microsoft Office 365 does not have built-in backup capabilities across platforms including Outlook, OneDrive, and SharePoint, enterprises are putting their operations at great risk of data loss from application malfunction, human error, or cyberattack.
Webair’s Microsoft 365 backup solutions close that gap, providing comprehensive backup services that enhance the flexibility and resiliency of critical data with the ability to securely access and restore information at any time.
6 Business Advantages of Using BaaS for Office 365
Automatically backup your Microsoft Office 365 data without complex data migration or environment configurations
1. Flexible Control
Customize and configure backup policies and data retention periods by job, user, or group, with the ability to mix-and-match between Exchange, SharePoint, and OneDrive
2. Ensured Compliance
Backup your data in an environment that meets security standards for HIPAA, CJIS, PCI-DSS compliance, and more.
3. Instant Recovery
If your infrastructure fails, you experience a hack, or a file is deleted due to human error, you can quickly recover it, preventing downtime.
4. High Security
With Webair’s backups for Office 365, your data is monitored 24x7x365, encrypted in transit and at rest, and secured from malicious attacks or other unauthorized access.
5. Easy Scalability
Webair’s off-site infrastructure is designed to grow as your business does, removing the need to contact support to add licenses.
6. Data Freedom
Store your backups where you need to via Webair’s recovery sites across the United States, Canada, Europe, and Asia, any Azure region, single-tenant hardware, or within multiple clouds.
- Recover data across multiple services (Exchange/Sharepoint/OneDrive) and users via a single restore job at the same time
- Integrated CloudPanel to give businesses a single place to view and restore backups without needing to contact support
- Business Associate Agreements (BAAs) for the physical data center, network, cloud services and data
- Ability to consume service over private, dedicated internet connections via interconnection fabrics, physical cross-connects, MPLS tie-ins and direct connectivity
- Retention of all OneDrive and SharePoint permissions
- No additional charges for data transfer or file operation
Other advantages of our BaaS for O365 solution include:
Webair’s Microsoft Office 365 data backup services adds a layer of security and resiliency that is not only ideal, but necessary for organizations subject to compliance regulations. Common standards such as PCI, HIPAA, and HI-TECH all require the use of off-site data replication. With our O365 backup services, enterprises can enjoy the flexibility of cloud-based applications, while maintaining the security and resiliency of critical data.
Full Ownership and Accountability
Webair takes full ownership of customers’ backup strategy, providing one point of accountability and security for their entire environment. Webair owns its own physical global facilities and takes responsibility for the networking to the customers’ premises, managing all cloud infrastructure at its recovery sites or in Microsoft Azure.