Why choose a cookie-cutter Disaster Recovery solution?
Call 1.888.315.9014 to speak to a sales representative today.
When deploying mission-critical production workloads, or looking to sunset on-premises legacy hardware, Webair’s fully managed, enterprise-grade IBM Cloud offers a secure and scalable environment for your most critical and complex virtual infrastructures. Fully managed and backed by enterprise SAN, our Public IBM Cloud combines Webair’s state-of-the-art technologies with proven experience, dedicated support and robust portfolio of Managed Services for every cloud instance.
- IBM iV5R4, V6R1, V7R1, V7R2, V7R3 environments
- Virtual Machines running on an IBM POWER5, POWER6, POWER7, POWER7+ or POWER8 System.
- Add processor, memory or disk capacity to any IBM iVirtual Machine as needed.
- -Start with as a little as 585 CPW, and scale up to more than 60,000 CPW.
- Dedicated resources pool with ability to burst
- Real time and historical compliance reporting
- Multiple Storage Tiers including Encrypted SSD and Hybrid SANs
- Direct, Private Connectivity to 3rd party cloud providers including Azure, AWS, and others
- Dedicated connection to redundant NFS/CIFS cloud storage platform
- Full stack monitoring of server resources, virtualization, database and application performance
- Fully HIPAA-HITECH complaint. Webair signs meaningful BAAs around all aspects of IBM cloud services
- Built in Disaster Recovery as a service (DRaaS)
- Built in Backups as a Service (BaaS)
- Full accountability from 1 provider. Webair owns the physical data center, network connectivity, hardware, and cloud infrastructure.
IBM Power Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS)
Your production environment is complex, so why choose a cookie-cutter Disaster Recovery solution? To be successful, the IBM DRaaS solution must mirror production as much as possible with the least barriers to entry. Webair’s nimbleness and ability to customize solutions using its various infrastructure components to match customer environments provides a one-of-a-kind IBM Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) solution.
Support for a variety of software platforms for monitoring and replication, including MIMIX, iTera for IBM and Zerto and Veeam for x86.
Webair has over 400+ carriers available on-net at its locations and regularly provides direct connectivity to customers’ existing networks (MPLS, Metro Ethernet, and Private Line) as part of its IBM DRaaS solution. This allows the DRaaS environment to be available via same Internal IPs to customers’ existing networks.
In addition to providing DRaaS for IBM Power platforms (iSeries, AS400, AIX), Webair also provides full DRaaS for VMware, HyperV, and physical x86 servers as well. All platforms are available via the same local LAN to match their production setup.
Webair typically deploys a standardized virtual firewall and routing appliance at customers’ production environments to facilitative network connectivity, seeding, and more. This allows it to customize interconnects based on each customer’s existing networks. Oftentimes, customers’ networks are not cleanly aligned with VPGs. Webair’s platform is purpose-built to overcome these challenges, ensuring fast DRaaS set-up without the need for customers to make any network changes. This includes the ability for Webair to manage L2 stretch, double-NATing and other network configurations.