Webair’s VMware-based Enterprise Virtual Private Cloud (E-VPC) is an Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) platform that enables businesses to develop, deploy, manage and scale solutions with ease without having to purchase and manage hardware or make up-front capital investment. Webair takes ownership and management of the infrastructure, security, scaling, backups and disaster recovery. Webair also offers management of server operating systems and popular application stacks.
Get In Touch
What makes our Enterprise Virtual Private Cloud (E-VPC) so great
Webair’s E-VPC is purpose-built to run the most critical and demanding workloads on secure, reliable, high performance and wholly-owned and operated enterprise cloud infrastructure – backed by a 99.9% uptime SLA guarantee and 24x7x365 support. The solution is also HIPAA, CJIS, FISMA and PCI-compliant. Furthermore, Webair signs HIPAA Business Associate Agreements (BAAs) with customers.
With Webair’s E-VPC, customers have the flexibility to mix and match their workloads to the appropriate platform and environment. Purpose-built for perpetual enterprise workloads that mandate the highest levels of availability, redundancy, scale and compliance, Webair’s E-VPC also works seamlessly alongside customers’ existing public cloud solutions for web-facing or non-critical workloads, including Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and more.
- Isolated and dedicated compute environments with the ability to burst
- Historical and real-time resource utilization
- Fully or self-managed dedicated firewall appliances including Cisco and Palo Alto Networks
- Fully managed on- and off-site backups
- Multiple options for Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS)
- Automatic spin up, spin down and modification of VMs, networking, storage, backups and Disaster Recovery
- Full self-service API and Console access
- Fully managed Windows & Linux O/S as well as applications and Full Stack Management