The private cloud offers enterprises an agile, efficient, and secure environment to host mission-critical data and applications.
When overseeing cloud activities, IT managers must:
- Adhere to strict security and compliance requirements for storing and accessing data and applications
- Ensure the cloud infrastructure can easily scale to support future business growth needs
- Futureproof cloud environments with sufficient redundancy in the event of a disaster
Webair’s VMware-based Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) is an Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) platform that enables businesses to develop, deploy, manage and scale solutions with ease – without having to purchase hardware or make up-front capital investments. Webair takes ownership of the infrastructure, security, scaling, backups, and disaster recovery, freeing up your team to focus on more business-critical IT tasks.
Fill out the form to speak to a Webair private cloud expert to discuss your cloud needs and learn how Webair’s Virtual Private Cloud solutions can provide you with the flexibility and redundancy required to set your business up for long-term success.
Get In Touch
What makes our Enterprise Virtual Private Cloud (E-VPC) so great
Webair’s E-VPC is purpose-built to run the most critical and demanding workloads on secure, reliable, high performance and wholly-owned and operated enterprise cloud infrastructure – backed by a 99.9% uptime SLA guarantee and 24x7x365 support. The solution is also HIPAA, CJIS, FISMA and PCI-compliant. Furthermore, Webair signs HIPAA Business Associate Agreements (BAAs) with customers.
With Webair’s E-VPC, customers have the flexibility to mix and match their workloads to the appropriate platform and environment. Purpose-built for perpetual enterprise workloads that mandate the highest levels of availability, redundancy, scale and compliance, Webair’s E-VPC also works seamlessly alongside customers’ existing public cloud solutions for web-facing or non-critical workloads, including Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and more.
- Isolated and dedicated compute environments with the ability to burst
- Historical and real-time resource utilization
- Fully or self-managed dedicated firewall appliances including Cisco and Palo Alto Networks
- Fully managed on- and off-site backups
- Multiple options for Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS)
- Automatic spin up, spin down and modification of VMs, networking, storage, backups and Disaster Recovery
- Full self-service API and Console access
- Fully managed Windows & Linux O/S as well as applications and Full Stack Management