When it comes to implementing a Disaster Recovery strategy, the networking aspect is widely overlooked, and unfortunately, it’s an oversight that can wreak complete havoc on your business and data. Networking is arguably the most critical component of any comprehensive Disaster Recovery strategy, so your Disaster Recovery strategy is really only as strong as the networking behind it.
- The various failover scenarios organizations typically want to protect against, and their corresponding networking strategies and recommendations
- Internal network failover, including VXLAN, SD-WAN, L2 Stretch, and more
- Public network failover, including DNS, Proxy services, GSLB, BGP, and other network protocols
- How to failover/failback connectivity to 3rd parties in a completely automated fashion using Network-as-a-Service platforms
- How to build your DR network to ensure testing can be conducted properly despite complex hybrid IT requirements and 3rd party integrations
Webair is a proud Platinum Veeam Cloud Service Provider (VCSP), delivering world-class managed Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service solutions for clients spanning a wide range of verticals including enterprise, healthcare, finance, government, and more!
Want to learn more about Webair’s managed DRaaS solutions?