If you would like to increase mailbox size for your administrator account, please contact support for assistance. If you would like to increase mailbox size for your regular users, these quick steps will get the job done for you!
1. Click on the “My Websites” link via the EZpanel.
2. Click on the domain associated with your request for mailbox size increase.
3. You will now see “Manage Email Accounts” under primary administrative shortcuts, click to continue.
4. You will now see a link for “Email Accounts“, clinking this link will show you all created users on this specified domain.
5. Click on the “Modify User” icon associated with the user that you would like to edit. Once done adjusting the mailbox quota, click modify user at the bottom left of the window.
If you have any problems please contact Technical Support for assistance.