To setup a Shared Email Services account on your Android follow these steps:
Please confirm your username and password by logging into webmail.webair.com , If you cannot login here with you email and passwords, you do not have Shared Email as an email solution.
(Instructions may vary depending on your OS version, for model specific instructions please contact your wireless service provider)
1. Go to the “Settings“.
2. Click on “Add Account”.
3. Choose “Email“.
4. Enter your email address and password and select “Manual Setup”.
5. For account type select “IMAP”.
6. For the incoming server settings type your username (your username is your email address), enter your password, type mail.yourdomain.com as the IMAP server, set the port to 143, security type choose “None”, specify if you would like the
email deleted from the server once it’s downloaded and click “Next”.
7. For the outgoing server settings enter mail.yourdomain.com as they SMTP server, choose port 587, set security type to “TLS (accept all)”, check “Require sign in“, enter your username and password below, then click “Next”.
8. Specify email checking frequency and check the preferences below as desired and click “Next”.
9. Finally, specify a local account name (optional) and your name as you would like it to display to your recipients and click “Done”.
SSL: TLS (Accept all certificates)