Category Archives: Protomail

Protomail

What Is Protomail?

What is ProtoMail? ProtoMail is Webair’s enhanced, business-grade email solution that allows you to quickly and easily create and administrate email accounts and control spam filtering settings, archiving settings, and quotas. If I use ProtoMail, how will I access it? Your ProtoMail account is seamlessly integrated in the EZPanel portal, so you’ll be able to …

Protomail

Setting Up Protomail On Your Mail Client

To set up your Protomail account on an email client, please use the following information: Service Hostname TCP Ports & Remarks IMAP imap.mailanyone.net 143, 80, and 993 for SSL POP3 pop.mailanyone.net 110, 80, and 995 for SSL Outgoing SMTP smtp.mailanyone.net 25, 2500, 25000 w/ TLS Negotiation 2501 and 463 w/ TLS On Connect 587 w/TLS …

Email Protomail

Reset Protomail password?

Only the Account Administrator will be able to update Protomail password, If you are a mail administrator you will always be able to login to your Protomail Settings page via “Webmail” link on Ezpanel.   1. Log into Protomail here: https://wm.mailanyone.net. 2.  After you login to your ProtoMail, click on the Settings icon, located on the top right. 3. …

Protomail

How do I increase maillbox size?

If you would like to increase mailbox size for your administrator account, please contact support for assistance. If you would like to increase mailbox size for your regular users, these quick steps will get the job done for you!   1. Click on the “My Websites” link via the EZpanel. 2. Click on the domain associated with your …

Email Protomail

What is ProtoMail?

Protomail   Protomail is a Professional, Reliable Email Hosting solution from Webair. ProtoMail’s business email solution is ideal for busy professionals, letting you create email addresses for your own Web domain as well as create additional mailboxes for all your employees. ProtoMail comes fully loaded with spam– and virus–filtering technology to help ensure that …