Category Archives: EzPanel

Admin Panel Administration CDN EzPanel

Purging and Loading assets onto your CDN

Step 1: Login to the Webair EZPanel (https://ezpanel.webair.com) Step 2: On the left side menu, click on CDN.   Step 3: Click on the “Webair CDN” button. This will open up your Media Control Center to control all aspects of the Webair CDN.     Step 4: Select the “Purge/Load” option from the content platform you …

EzPanel FTP Getting Started

FTP : How to

FTP also known as File Transfer Protocol, allows you to upload files to a remote or even local server.   So you ask, what do I need to FTP and upload files to my website?   1) A server hostname – (Example : yourserver.webair.com) 2) A User name and Password – (This is provided in …

EzPanel FreeBSD Security

SSH: Whitelist IPs for Your Server

If you wish to whitelist certain IP’s for your server for any reason, you can easily go into your Webair Ezpanel for this. When whitelisting an IP, please provide the specific IP. It is IMPORTANT that you make sure the IP you want to whitelist is CORRECT. NOTE: For the EzPanel Whitelist to work, you must be on …

EzPanel FTP Security

Whitelist FTP IP

Webair blocks all FTP access on[label color=”primary”] Managed Dedicated, VPS, and Cloud servers[/label]. This is for secure FTP access to prevent unauthorized access and hacking attempts. If you need FTP access and you’re not a virtual client then follow the steps below. STEPS : 1.1 :   Login to your EZPanel @ https://ezpanel.webair.com 1.2 :  …

EzPanel

EzPanel URL

Definitions: Webair’s EZPanel provides you with a powerful and versatile tool to control your account via a friendly and intuitive interface. You can manage sites, servers, databases, ftp accounts, IPs, webmail, and even important add-ons like CDN and cloud storage accounts, all within EZPanel. Need to install WordPress? No problem! Take advantage of EZPanel’s one-click …

EzPanel

What is IP Manager ?

IP Manager is a system that displays every IP addresses issued or given. These addresses will show what has been assigned and to whom. The goal is to helps clients update their SWIP information, increase accountability, and allow for easier monitoring of networks.     For Managing IPs, we requires you to go into the …

EzPanel Security

What is an Account Passphrase?

Webair offers an extra layer of security to our clients when calling in regarding support called an Account Passphrase. This will be asked when calling into our phone support in order to ensure the person calling is verified to make a support request. To enable your Account Passphrase: 1.1 Log into your EZPanel at …

EzPanel

How do I update SWIP information ?

The Shared Whois Project or SWIP is the standard used to submit, maintain and update information to ensure up-to-date and efficient maintenance of Whois records. Definitions: SWIP : The Shared Whois Project or SWIP is the standard used to submit, maintain and update information to ensure up-to-date and efficient maintenance of  Whois records. The process …

EzPanel

How do I understand the My CDNs page?

Webair Advanced CDN Network   The WEBAIR GLOBAL CONTENT DELIVERY NETWORK (CDN) gives you access to the most advanced network in the industry! We have eliminated unnecessary routing layers that existed to solve outdated problems that don’t exist with new technology, but are still used by other providers. Our CDN technology provides unparalleled throughput …

EzPanel

How do I setup Domain, Mail account and DNS with Webair?

Note: This document assumes that your domain is already registered With Webair. 1. Login to EZPanel 2. Click on Add Domain 3. From the list of Servers, select the server and click next 4. You will be presented with a few options like Setting up DNS and Mail, setting up DNS only or Mail only,  …