Category Archives: Domain Names

Domain Names

Domain Transfer Downtime

If you are planning to transfer your domain name into Webair from a previous web service, should you be concerned if you will experience downtime? Not necessarily. We suggest you maintain your website at your ‘old’ hosting company until the DNS propagates and the Webair nameserver information is replaced. If you were to delete your website from your ‘old’ …

Domain Names

What is a Domain Name?

A DOMAIN NAME  such as www.domainname.com is a way to identify and locate computers and resources connected to the Internet. If more companies want to request the same exact domain name, it would not work. A domain name is unique. For example, employee IDs are unique because an employee ID number does not repeat. If you were …

Domain Names

Non-Webair SSL

In regards to SSL for your domain, you can have a choice to whether Webair can set up your SSL, or you can use a different provider. If you choose to user a different provider for SSL, please fill out the information below:   Encryption (1024,2048 etc) Domain name: you need (secure.domain, www.domain etc) …

Domain Names

Domain Name Transfers

Transferring your domain to Webair servers is easy! Just follow the three simple steps below to get started!   1. Choose a hosting plan, then sign up via our secure online form. You will receive an email with your ftp info, ip address, and e-mail setup, you can start uploading your web site to …

Domain Names

How do I reset my domain manager password?

If you want to reset your password for domain manager please follow the steps.   1. You can go here to have new password sent: http://domainreg.webair.com/login.php?action=showforgotpass   2. Enter Email address Note: You will be emailed a new system generated password for your account which will be valid for the next 3 days.

Domain Names

How do I register a Domain Name?

If you want to register a Domain Name, You can accessit through our DomainPal website. Note that your website that you are planning on registering might be already be in use. To check if it is being in used, read further below:      To register a Domain Name, follow the link below: http://domainreg.webair.com/   Type the domain …

Domain Names

How do I add Websites on existing IP / new IP?

If you want to add a website to an existing IP or a new IP, please read the instructions, below. Note: that the instructions below requires you to login into Webair Control Panel so have your username and password on hand.   1. Login to Webair Control Panel at: http://ezpanel.webair.com/   2. Select a server …

Domain Names

Can I host more than one website?

Yes! Webair’s various hosting plans offer you the flexibility to host one or many websites, as well as the ease of use to upgrade your hosting plan through the EzPanel with the Add-ons you need to grow your site and your business. Please access your Ezpanel by providing your username and password through here: Ezpanel …

Domain Names

Can I have multiple Domain Names point to the same website?

Yes, you can use one or many domain names to reference the same website. You can definitely have more than one Domain Name that can point to the same website. If you do, it is a good way to direct traffic whenever a lot of users enters the website.