Category Archives: CDN

Admin Panel Administration CDN EzPanel

Purging and Loading assets onto your CDN

Step 1: Login to the Webair EZPanel (https://ezpanel.webair.com) Step 2: On the left side menu, click on CDN.   Step 3: Click on the “Webair CDN” button. This will open up your Media Control Center to control all aspects of the Webair CDN.     Step 4: Select the “Purge/Load” option from the content platform you …

CDN PHP

Laravel 4 – CDN Token Authentication Helper

For those of you using Laravel 4 and the Webair CDN with Token Authentication, I’ve written a handy little helper so that you can insert the tokenized CDN URL right into your templates. This will also work with other CDN providers that have Token Authentication. In app/start/global.php add app/libraries to the paths to load classes …

CDN DNS

Understand My CDN

Our CDN technology provides unparalleled throughput and responsiveness — video plays smoothly without stalling or choppiness,audio files start instantly, as if they were on your hard drive and software downloads are lightning fast and achieve high completion rates.   On the My CDNs page you’ll see something like this:     Webair CDN Button …

CDN DNS EzPanel

Change CDN DNS

If in any case you would want to change your DNS for CDN usage, please provide your webair account credentials. Having your credentials will proceed you into doing the next following steps. Note: For Step 3, code is case-sensitive. Please be careful in copying the code for your current DNS. Once you’ve setup your Domain in …

CDN EzPanel

Add Domain to CDN

You can add a domain the Webair CDN either in two ways, Customer Origin and CDN Origin. Customer Origin means that our Edge Nodes will be pulling requested content from your servers and caching it on the CDN. CDN Origin means that you will rsync/ftp your media to our storage servers to be cached on …