Michael Ohayon

Michael Ohayon

All Posts from Michael Ohayon

VMWare Windows

Growing Disk Space After Resizing a Windows Server

Once a Windows Server is resized in VMWare, you must grow the disk inside of Windows. Below you will find very simple steps to grow the Volume.   First, Open Computer Management. From your Desktop of your Windows Server, open the Server Manager and select Tools > Computer Management.     Open Disk Management Under the Storage folder …

Cloud Apps

Asterisk (PBX)

What is Asterisk?   Asterisk is a software implementation of a telephone private branch exchange (PBX); it allows attached telephones to make calls to one another, and to connect to other telephone services, such as the public switched telephone network (PSTN) and Voice over Internet Protocol(VoIP) services.   What can it do for me?   …

EzPanel FTP Getting Started

FTP : How to

FTP also known as File Transfer Protocol, allows you to upload files to a remote or even local server.   So you ask, what do I need to FTP and upload files to my website?   1) A server hostname – (Example : yourserver.webair.com) 2) A User name and Password – (This is provided in …

FreeBSD MySQL

Reset MySQL Password

Resetting a MySQL Root Password is one of the easiest things to do. However, finding documentation on how to do so can be challenging.   We as system administrators, have to reset passwords. Remembering how to do so, is a challenge all in itself. I decided to write a very simple and straight forward article …