As one of the most advanced, state-of-the-art data centers in the Netherlands, Webair’s Amsterdam (AMS) facility is equipped to meet the highest, most stringent performance and technology demands. Trust your mission-critical infrastructure to the proven sustainability, durability, security, flexibility, and reliability provided by Amsterdam’s ultramodern Tier II facility.
- AMS is a Tier II-rated, ISO 9001 and ISO 27001:2005 compliant data center
- 60,000 sq. ft. of floor space, with a load capacity of 164 lbs./sq. ft.
- N+1 or better redundant cooling, power and connectivity
From round-the-clock monitoring of your infrastructure, to advanced technical support, Webair’s dedicated team of experts is available 24x7 to ensure you get the help you need, when you need it. This includes the installation configuration and testing of servers, storage appliances and network devices, and even Remote Hands support and troubleshooting, racking/stacking of equipment and equipment replacement any time of day.
AMS delivers multi-level security for your mission-critical data and operations. The facility is monitored 24x7 by CCTV (Close Circuit Television), features keycard access and is manned by security staff on a 24x7x365 basis.
AMS features N+1 redundancy and resiliency across its power architecture. Customers benefit from maximum uptime and availability ensured by:
- UPS and 48V-DC power distribution architecture, each connected to a dedicated HVK for maximum redundancy
- One main feed providing 6MVA of power to the data center
- Redundant, 10K kVA UPS and PDUs (rackmount available) providing every cabinet with true A/B power
- Flexible power busyways supplying endless power configurations including 2x 240kVA, 2x 300kVA, 2x 500kVA and above
- Three (3) diesel-powered generators (each 1500kVA; N+1=4500kVA max) connected to a central generator-distribution board with six (6) outputs for each HVK and capable of providing eight hours of uninterruptible power supply
- On-site fuel
- Battery backup systems and more
AMS features N+1 Computer Room Air Conditioning Units (CRACs) connected to a single-line cooling water system and dry cooler system located on the facility roof. The data center also leverages cooling alleys for maximum cooling efficiency.
AMS is equipped with an Aspiration Fire Detection System linked to VESDA (Very Early Smoke Detection Apparatus). The facility also boasts a MIST- Fire Extinguishing System, which disperses oxygen-replacing Argon gas in the case of a fire on the data center floor.
Webair owns and operates a high-performance, multi-homed, dedicated network that connects through multiple Internet providers and peering relationships for maximum redundancy. Maintaining private interconnections to virtually all major metro networks, Webair can directly connect you to the carrier of your choice. Our fiber network also offers speed, reliability and the ultimate security against DDoS attacks.