Managed Service Add-Ons
Webair's Managed Service Add-Ons can provide you with the added Security, Storage, Database and other solutions you need to create a custom, comprehensive hosting environment.
With more than 7,000 DDoS attacks every single day, your data is vulnerable. Webair offers Proxy-based DDoS Mitigation, Volumetric DDoS Mitigation, and DDoS Monitoring designed to protect you businesses against these malicious assaults on business-critical systems. Webair also offers dedicated Physical, Cloud and WAF Firewalls to protect the most valuable and sensitive information stored on our equipment.
- DDoS Mitigation and Monitoring
- Dedicated, Managed Firewalls
- Highest Level of Managed Security
Hardware or system failure, file deletion and viruses can all cause permanent data loss. Webair offers built-in Managed Backups on its Cloud platforms to safeguard and rapidly restore your data in the event of file loss or system failure. Powered by Veeam Backup & Replication™ technologies and Webair’s world-class cloud infrastructure, our Managed Backup Services offer full and incremental backup and off-site protection options for your critical data. Whether backing up a single website, database, or your entire VMware vSphere or Microsoft Hyper-V virtual environments, Webair ensures your data is protected and easily restorable 24x7x365.
- Built-in Hybrid, Daily and Weekly Backups Options
- Powered by Veeam Backup & Replication™ Technologies
- Fully Redundant Backup Servers & EMC Isilon Storage Arrays
- Off-Site VMware / Hyper-V VM Replicated Backups
- Encrypted Options for Data Protection
- Veeam Cloud Connect partner offering remote and SSL-encrypted backups to any of our global locations
Webair’s geo-redundant, business-grade email hosting solution ensures granular control, accessibility and seamless management of email from any location and 2,000+ compatible mobile devices. Our webmail interface includes robust groupware features as well as spam protection, email forwarding, virus filtering, Google Drive and DropBox integration. Emails are replicated across Webair’s four globally diverse data centers for full disaster recovery.
- Flexible Storage
- Easy Integration & Administration
- Spam & Virus Filtering
Webair’s fully customizable monitoring platform ensures every single layer of our customers’ fully managed infrastructure is monitored, ensuring maximum uptime for your business. Customers benefit from full transparency into our entire globally distributed infrastructure, and 24x7 monitoring of infrastructure. Customized server alerts allow us to localize and troubleshoot any issue before it affects your application performance.
- Maximum Uptime
- 24x7x365 Monitoring
- Fully Customized Monitoring
- Trained & Certified Technical Professionals
Our Cloud Storage can modularly scale to 2.3 petabytes of capacity and deliver data throughput of up to 20 Gbps. The solution uses EMC lsilion (SSD-based) hardware and is N+2 by default; it also features a fully customizable redundancy policy, snapshot frequency and retention rates. Information is stored and replicated across our storage node cluster and various infrastructures.
- Industry-Leading Capacity & Performance
- Fully Secure, Redundant and Scalable
- Built-in Backups & Snapshots
- Reduce Point of Failure and Improve Delivery Speed
- Optional Data Replication to Off-Site, Alternative Global Cloud Locations
- Pay Only for What You Use Across All of Our Platforms
Optimized for digital media, Webair's CDN provides fast, reliable delivery of content and software to customers around the world in milliseconds - at any usage level and under any network condition. Activated in minutes and managed through a single control panel, Webair’s CDN is also backed by a robust, fault-tolerant network and 24x7x365 expert technical support.
- Industry-Leading Capacity & Performance
- Fast, Reliable Content Delivery Across the Globe
- Efficient Deployment & Scalability
- 24x7x365 Expert Technical Support
Webair offers multiple scalable database options and 10+ years of experience managing load-balanced and replicated MySQL clusters, MariaDB, Galera and NoSQL. We’ll match the best infrastructure to the right database configuration to perfectly match your use case. An early adopter of technologies such as MaxScale, Percona XtraDB cluster, Webair is at the forefront of database scaling.
- Scalable Database Options
- Experience Managing Load Balanced / Replicated MySQL Clusters, MariaDB, Galera & NoSQL
- Expansive Technical Prowess Spanning MaxScale, Percona XtraDB cluster & More
Downtime can be detrimental to business, reputation and brand. Powered by Zerto, Webair’s Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) ensures business continuity and disaster recovery by replicating your servers and infrastructure in the cloud in the event of a disaster. A mirrored setup of existing infrastructure means your critical data assets are safe in Webair’s global, fully redundant data centers, regardless of customers’ current locations.
- Cloud-based DR via VMware® vCenter SRM/SRA or Zerto
- Maximum Uptime and Availability
- Scalable, Block-level Replication with Off-site Backup
- RTOs and RPOs of Seconds
- 24x7x365 Managed Support
With Webair’s Ransomware Recovery-as-a-Service (RRaaS) solution, customers can choose to replicate their production environment(s) at any one of Webair’s data centers, including New York, Los Angeles, Montréal and Amsterdam. With pre-planned, automated failover and failback between production and recovery sites, users can achieve synchronous 15-minute Recovery Point Objectives (RPOs) and one-hour Recovery Time Objectives (RTOs).
- Enable applications at the recovery site when threat is detected, with API endpoint integration.
- Restore data and applications prior to Ransomware breach, with point in time backups
- Colocation services and Production cloud available at recovery site
- We work with MSSPs to integrate a wide range of disaster recovery services
- DDoS / asset monitoring, scanning and mitigation at recovery site
Keeping pace with innovative technologies, including Big Data analytics and the growing move towards cloud-based systems, has introduced challenging issues to application development. In order to meet the demands of ever-changing platforms and rapidly evolving software including new PHP and Python frameworks, NoSQL, microservices, event-driven software, containers, and more, Webair has developed a proprietary and scalable hosting platform called BLUE to enable our fully managed add-ons, including Security, Managed Back-ups, Storage, email, Database-as-a-Service (DBaaS) and Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS). Webair BLUE provides our experts with the capabilities to automatically manage and scale services to meet customers’ unique needs.