Over 15 years of hosting excellence
Founded in 1996, Webair.com was created by webmasters for webmasters to provide a viable, affordable, Managed Webhosting solution for companies of all types and sizes.
We supply all of the servers, software, bandwidth and management tools needed to run almost any web hosted application - from Internet to enterprise server solutions. At Webair, we are committed to excellence. We realize the level of service and support it takes to keep our existing clients happy, and new clients amazed.
Our mission is simple...Offer our clients the peace of mind they need to effectively run their business. Our personalized services and technical support specialists have the talent and capability to employ even the most complex hosting solutions.
Multiple datacenters = more reliability
Our multiple state of the art datacenters are equipped with the very latest technology maintained to telco standards by our expert network engineers to ensure maximum security and uptime for our customers. 100% Network Uptime Guaranteed! Datacenters: New York, Amsterdam, Montreal, Los Angeles.
Our clients include small and large companies including world renowned musicians, hosting companies, design firms, marketing firms, manufacturers, distributors, service providers, professional services firms, associations & many many more... For a listing of references or if you have any questions or comments regarding our datacenter locations, network setup, services and support, please feel free to contact us anytime.
- - Full Cisco based network & routing
- - Multi-homed fully redudant network
- - Multiple dark fiber paths around NYC Metro Area, utilizing CWDM and SONET technology
- - Redundant 10GB Connections to several Tier 1 providers
- - Over 100 Gbps (100,000 MBPS) Useable Bandwidth
- - Private Network Backbone linking ALL major pops in NY area, linking our servers to hundereds of available routing paths
- - Connections to all major local peering exchanges
- - IP Provisioning if required
- - DNS Administration
- - 24x7 onsite staff
- - 24/7 card access
- - 24/7 managed support
- - 24/7 remote monitoring provided to client
- - PDU access reboot (remote reboots)
- - Bandwidth monitoring & calculation tools. MRTG and CACTI charts
- - Separate A/B feeds, Diverse redundant power back-up feeds
- - Preaction + FM-200 gas-based fire suppression system
- - HVAC, Separate cooling zones with over 90 tons of cooling
- - Full firewall management - VPN, IDS, & updates of server security
- - Console server access, remotely view the console of your servers
- - Environmental Monitoring Systems